Thursday, January 17, 2008

Cupcakes, Cold and Catchup....

It is so cold here, YUCK! I hate winter and all that comes with it. We are stuck inside and the kids are getting a little stir crazy. The one thing good about the cold is it makes me want to bake. Right now my house is filled with the smell of cherry cupcakes baking. The yummy scent of almond and cherry is wonderful.
I am planning to frost them with chocolate, can't wait!
We have been busy with basketball, Taylor is finishing up his season. He has been playing in a tournament in Marshfield this week and will finish it up tonight. Next week we have the COC in Willard. Tucker has started his league in republic, they have won the first two games...not by much but they have at least won.
I am definately feeling the need for a trip to the beach. June can not get here soon enough. I need to scrapbook our trip to the beach from last summer, maybe I will drag those pictures out and try and get warm just by looking at those.
Have a great day and try to stay warm!

0 comments:

 
Simply Yours Designs: Cute Blog Designs