Wednesday, February 13, 2008

At least the sun is out!



That seemed to be the greeting around our house this morning. It might be cold but at least the sun is out. Hopefully it will get above freezing today and some of this will melt off. The kids are home from school for the third day today and are a little restless, it's not like snow where they could at least go out and play in it, it's just ice and cold! I got my scrap stuff cleaned up and organized yesterday, no small task. I might be able to find things now. Gregg asked if i found anything I didn't know I had, I said no I just didn't know where it all was! I am not a tidy scrapper, so it was nice to get things in their place.
I made valentines cupcakes while we have been homebound and yesterday I got another challenge done for the month at scrap4life.com.

0 comments:

 
Simply Yours Designs: Cute Blog Designs