Sunday, March 28, 2010

Some Layouts....

The weather outside is awful....what happened to Spring? The wind has blown so hard the past two days. I am ready for the promised warm weather of this week!!! Yucky weather does mean a good excuse to stay in and bake and scrapbook. Yesterday I made fried pies, blueberry and cherry, really GOOD!! Taylor could barely wait for them to cool before eating another. Last night i made cherry limeade cupcakes. I thought they were a little too "limey" but the taste testers said they were perfect. I will post pictures as soon as Kate gets some taken.

Farmer's Market starts Thursday night in Republic, so I am trying to get my table setup figured out and decide what i am going to bake to take and how much i should take the first night. I don't anticipate it being very busy until the produce starts to come on. I am excited to see how it all goes!!

Here are a few LO's. I love the All American Girl LO. I couldn't get it turned around but i posted it anyway, it's one of my favorite right now. Reese is so fun to scrap. I also love the one of Papa's hand and Reese's little hand, I have had that picture on my desk forever trying to figure out what to do with it. I wanted the focus to stay on the picture, but to tell the story. The one of the little girl in the black and white photo is me when i was about 5.

Have a great day....and think hard about Spring, if we all do maybe it will get here faster!!!!







0 comments:

 
Simply Yours Designs: Cute Blog Designs