Sunday, July 22, 2007

Back to reality....

We got home last night at about midnight. As usual vacation was awesome. We just enjoyed the sunshine, sand and the not schedule! Of course it never rains when we are in Perdido, until this year...we had one day that was almost a total wash out, but only one and then the sun was out the rest of the time! It is so much easier to leave on Saturday morning if the rain is falling then, but no luck yesterday, the sun was shining and the surf was beautiful, so of course I cried when it was time to go, yes i really did. I love the ocean, the sound, the smell, the salt, the sand, all of it. I love that we just relax, I love that no one has to be anywhere or do anything specific. I don't know if I would tire of it if I was there all the time, but i would be willing to give it a try and see how I felt, Ha!
Anyways now i have to unpack and put everything away and go to the store, Yuck! Taylor leaves for camp in the am so I have to get him packed for that...and then we have to go back to work. On the happy side, i have great pictures to scrap!! I have got to get my all about me page loaded onto the consideryourselfchallenged website and also get my next page done for that. Well i hear my suitcase calling me and I guess i should listen! I will post some pics from the beach tonight!

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

Welcome home! I know how you feel about leaving the ocean. I'm a west coast kinda gal! I have a beach state of mind!

 
Simply Yours Designs: Cute Blog Designs