Monday, July 23, 2007

Just a few of my favorites....















from vacation. of course i took around a zillion pictures while we were gone, but just wanted to share some of my favs! Last year we did family pictures in white t-shirts and I loved them, but this year i wanted to do something a little more us, so i made tye dye before we left, i really like them, i haven't picked out my favorite of the whole family yet, but i really like this one of all of us looking out at the water. tucker loved the boogie board, the waves were perfect on Monday and Tuesday, they really carried the boys all the way to the shore! FUN!! Too bad Gregg didn't have his sunglasses off in the pic of the two of us, i like it anyways. I will post more pictures later. I am definately going through beach withdrawl. the weather here is great though, we have the house open and it feels good to have the air off. Have a great day!

2 comments:

the scrappy chic said...

Laura, it looks like you guys had a blast!

Holly said...

Hi Laura. I just wanted to say I love the pic of your family, from the back with the tie dye shirts! Cute!

 
Simply Yours Designs: Cute Blog Designs