Friday, January 16, 2009

Catching up!

Just wanted to post a few LO's that I've done recently. I had some really fun pictures of Daisy and I wanted to get those done. She poses so well! The "Breathe" LO is one of my favorites right now. I really like the Pink Paisley Paper, but the photo, I love! The Pirate Lo has hidden journaling that features the lyrics from Jimmy Buffet's song, A Pirate looks at 40. We love the song and i used the lyrics to talk about how Gregg looks at his life so far.'

We have had a busy few weeks getting back in the swing since the holiday break. The boys are busy and we are too. This weekend we have a PTO movie night that I am in charge of and they are all 3 working it with me, so that should prove interesting!
have a great weekend and stay warm!







1 comments:

momof8judy said...

Love your layouts of Daisy!!! Great work!!

 
Simply Yours Designs: Cute Blog Designs