Monday, January 5, 2009

Project 365


Sleeping Olivia. Back to a full schedule this week with school back in session.

Pretty in Pink!!

this makes me smile, reminds me of the beach.



Sums up how we all felt on Friday!




Playing settlers of Catan on New year's day!




Hard to believe that it is already a new year, 2009 is actually here. Where does the time go? Some scrappy sites I visit have been talking a lot about project 365, the idea is to take a picture evryday and then compile those pictures with just a bit of journaling about each. These pictures aren't of major events, just your every day. I am going to give it a shot. I started on Jan 1 and hopr to share my pictures every week. I hope I keep up. It seems simple, but I tend to forget to take my camera, or to just pick it up.

1 comments:

Heather said...

Laura,
This is so crazy. I was looking at different scrapbook blog sites. Of course I just click at random. I ended up on one that had Scrapbook Generation and several others and her I landed on yours. Way to crazy. What are the chances of going from the East Coast back to Missouri only to land on someone's I know. I probably couldn't do it again.
I love seeing your scrapbook pages. When I see different ones it gives me inspiration!
Hope you have a great weekend!
Heather Priebe
priebe2@gmail.com

 
Simply Yours Designs: Cute Blog Designs