Wednesday, May 23, 2007

School's Out!

The boys were so excited last night because they didn't have to go to bed early, they actually stayed up and watched the basketball game until the end! They are looking forward to the time off, and honestly so am I. I still have to work but it's nice to not have to be on a tight schedule with dinner and bedtime.

I think we are going to ride tonight...we need to. I am not sure we have trained enough. It's only 32 miles, but 32 miles is a lot if there are lots of hills, hopefully not! Our team has raised close to $3000. for the American Diabetes Association I am so proud! We need to find a cure!

I taught a class last night at Scrapbook Generation, thanks ladies to those who attended. We made a mini round album using Cosmo Cricket paper. They all turned out really cute. One lady is going to use hers to document he Memorial Day Canoe Trip...great idea! Mine is a about the three generations of men in my husbands family, I love it!

I have found a new web site that I love, Scrapinstyletv.com, It is so fun. Very inspiring. I am working on a LO for a challenge over there, You are to make a LO like an Andy Worhal painting, FUN idea...mine is almost done, I am stitching on it (thanks to Allison and her inspiration) so I have to finish that and then I will post it!

Have a great day, get out and enjoy the sunshine!

0 comments:

 
Simply Yours Designs: Cute Blog Designs