Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Student Council !!

Taylor is running for student council for next year, he will be in middle school(i can't believe I have a middleschooler). Today he has to give his speech and then the election will be this afternoon. I hope he gets it! I am so proud of him for just trying, I never could have done that at his age, I am not sure I could do it now, stand in front of the whole student body, YIKES! He thinks it will come down to a populartiy contest, I hope not, I wish he would never have to deal with who is popular and who is not. In his speech he says, "I think that working together we make a strong statement that we are a class that will stick together and support each other and not allow one peron or group to control another." I am so proud! Good Luck Taylor!
On a totally different subject I saw that Amy and allison both listed 10 things they learned by cleaning their scrap space, I thought I would add mine....
10. Letters are an addiction...chipboard, stickers, rubons, who cares as long as they are letters. I have so many because I don't want to use them until it's just the perfect LO for them.
9. I Love paint.
8. Buttons are my new favorite embellishment.
7. I love pictures...they don't even have to be of people I know, I could look at pictures for hours. My favorites are of my kids in the summer and of my grandparents when they were young!
6. I could seriously open a store from my scrap space!
5. Can you have too much Pattern paper.
4. I like pink Cardstock. This is so weird because I am surrounded by boys, but I keep buying pink cardstock!
3. My scrap pile is taking over one corner of my space, I alsways have good intentions of using them but hten I don't!
2. MY pile of to do projects is getting smaller...so I may actually catch up!
1. INK,INK,INK...I LOVE INK! I have it in a zillion diff colors and use it an almost every LO, Katie swears I can't do one without and she may be right.

1 comments:

Allison Davis said...

I hope Taylor gets it!!!

Love your top 10 list. That's so funny about the pink cardstock! It must come from a lack of pink in your all boy life!!

Do you care if I add a link for your blog to mine?

 
Simply Yours Designs: Cute Blog Designs