Wednesday, June 20, 2007

I DID IT LAST TIME....

if i never heard this response again when I asked the boys to do something it would be too soon. Today it was the response i got when i asked them to vacuum their room. You have to understand, these two don't have to do much...they have to feed their pets, they have to make their beds, occasionally i trow an extra chore or two their way, but not much. Back to this morning, it was a battle to see whidh one would actually have to do the job. Finally i said," don't do it, i don't know what i was thinking asking you to work on your summer vacation!" They both looked at me and shrugged and didn't vacuum the floor. Fast forward to dinner tonight, I made Gregg and I dinner and we sat down to eat, (enter Tucker) "what's for dinner?" my response, and I am still smiling over this one, "I made dinner last night!" he just looked at me, shocked, mortified that i had not prepared his meal! It only gets better, Taylor started looking for his favorite pair of shorts a few minutes ago that he wanted to wear to the gym in the morning...he asked,"mom did you wash my shorts?" My response, "I did it last time!" I could make this work for me! Yes, i will go back to cooking for them and doing their laundry, but for a few days it will be fun to say, I DID IT LAST TIME!

The girls on the Scrapbook Generation design team are going to start a blog of challenges. It's going to be really cool. Can't wait! The first challenge will be an all about me page, fun!

It's going to be a wonderful weekend, HOT! I will probably even get in the lake this weekend. The boys have all been in already, but it has to be pretty warm for me to jump in. I think we are planning to spend the whole day playing on the water Saturday! taylor wants to get the kneeboard out for the first time this year. It's always fun to spend the day playing, and hanging out with friends, can't wait!

0 comments:

 
Simply Yours Designs: Cute Blog Designs