Tuesday, June 12, 2007

More Rain...

We are surely about to float! I know we needed the rain, but I am sone with it now. I want the sun to come back out. We are riding in the American Diabetes Ride on Saturday and we really needed to get in a ride early this week. Hopefully it does not rain Saturday.

I spent last night getting all the kits ready for my class tonight, it is going to be fun, who doesn't love flip flops?

Gregg is under the weather and can't seem to snap out of it. Hopefully he feels better today.

The guys have been watching the NBA playoffs, they are not too happy, they are rooting for the Cavs and so far they haven't performed the way they would like! Maybe game 3 will bring a better result.

have a great day a pray for sunshine!

0 comments:

 
Simply Yours Designs: Cute Blog Designs