Tuesday, June 19, 2007

What a good feeling....




it was to ride on Saturday! We got to the golf course, where the ride took out of, at about 7 am, it wasn't hot yet! We weren't scheduled to leave until 9 am but part of our team was riding the 62 mile course and they left at 7:45 and we wanted to see them off! Joe, Marcia, Jeff, Wendy and Zane all headed out on the 62 miler. Gregg,myself, the boys, Katie, Scott, Jerry, and Tiffany all did the 15 mile. That was more than enough for me and Tucker. It was fun, but we were done by the time we got back, I think the rest of our group could have gone the 30 miles, but they stuck with us! All in all our team raised alittle over $5000. I am so proud and can't wait to double it next year! Every 21 seconds someone is diagnosed with diabetes, more women die each year of diabetic complications than from breast cancer...we ride because we want a cure! I hope that in my lifetime that a cure is found.




0 comments:

 
Simply Yours Designs: Cute Blog Designs