Friday, December 28, 2007

It's Friday already!!!

It's strange when I am off for a few days and start my week at the end of the week. The boys were very confused about what day it was. I'm not confused just happy that It's Friday and I am off again until Wednesday. The kids don't go back to scool until Thursday, but the teachers have to work on wednesday so I will be busy that day. Our Schedule fills up quickly afer they go back...Taylor Plays ball on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. Fortunately 2 of the 3 games are at home. They start at 5:30 so if they are away I have to close early and head out.
Yesterday was Katie's birthday, she turned 35. We celebrated with lunch, just she and I and 10 kids! I am glad she chose to spend part of her day with me! Mom's birthday is today, we will all meet at Roco's Pizza on Tuesday to celebrate her birthday
I have enjoyed Christmas, but am ready to get back into our normal routine and I am ready for my house to be back in order. The tree is down but the ornaments are all laying on my dining table witht he other decorations from around the house. Hopefully this weekend everything will get put away and stored in the attic, ready for next year!
I have a few classes coing up at Scrapbook Generation I will be starting a new kids series this year, but I am doig it a little different by doing a project each month instead of an album for the year. janruary i am doing a mini paper bag album about family.It is really pretty. I am also teaching a 6x12 year in review album. I will post pictures as soon as I have my samples done, hopefully today sometime!

0 comments:

 
Simply Yours Designs: Cute Blog Designs