Thursday, December 20, 2007

A New years resolution....

I am determined to be a better blogger. Let's be real what I am determined to do is be a blogger. I love to read blogs and take a peek into other people's daily lives. Not stars, just ordinary people. I am going to do better. my resolution is to blog at leasest twice a week, I would love to say i will do it everyday, but reality is I won't and life just gets too crazy, so i am setting my goal at twice a week.
I will also try to post pictures with each post. I want to get better about this as well. Even if no one else ever reads my blog I want to have this journal of our day to day.
I am almost ready for Christmas. I need one more present for Tucker to make it even under the tree. Nothing big, but gotta have one more or take one of Taylor's back. I am planning some fun baking for the next few days. I already did a bunch of cookie trays for friends and teachers, now need to do some for our Christmas gatherings. Among the favrites that will for sure be on the platters are Peanut butter Ballsand Peppermint pattiesmade with ritz crackers, yum! I am also planning some yummy sugar cookies, with cream cheese in the mix.
We have been basketballing for the last three weeks almost non-stop it feels like. We have not had a single night for the last three weeks that we did not have a commitment. Fun, but busy. Last night was the best game that Taylor has had since he mad the Middle School Team. he scored 10 points and made some really amazing steals and plays! It was so fun to watch, Gregg wasn't there to see it because he was coaching Tucker's team in a tournament in Springfield. Tucker finishes up this tournament tonight with two games. Hopefully they play well tonight, they lost by one point last night. Hopefullly the adult fans act a little more responsibly tonight, i guess they got a little out of hand last night and were calling each other names in the stands....ugly!
Friday we don't have a thing planned and we are going to settle in and eat dinner togehter and watch our favorite Christmas Movie of all timeChristmas VacationGregg and I have always had the tradition of watching this movie and last year we introduced the boys to it. I can't wait to just have some down time!! The boys last day of school is Friday and they are definately ready for a break.
Today I had my company christmas party...now understand that I own a daycare so the people that I spend my day with, "my company", consists of 4 two year olds, a four year old and a 6 month old. For our party we made gingerbreadhouses out of graham crackers(super Cute) and we had a book exchange. This is the first picture that I will post. we only had one cave in and it was easily repaired. look for pictures soon.

0 comments:

 
Simply Yours Designs: Cute Blog Designs