Thursday, December 27, 2007

What fun...

Christmas at our house was very relaxing. With the boys being older it doesn't seem to be quite as crazy. We got up early, they still love to see what is hidden under the tree. They were both excited about new mp3 players and guitar hero! My dad got them a new playstation 2 for christmas. We hooked the guiter hero up in the living room for the morning and all gave it a try. Not so easy...Gregg and I were both booed off the stage! BY the end of the day both of the boys had figured it out and now claim to be master rockers!! We spent most of the day playing games and just hanging out, the grandparents all came over for a late breakfast, yummy if I do say so myself. Gregg's parents stayed on into the afternoon and the boys and Grandpa played a few rounds of clue and grandma and I worked on a jigsaw puzzle we have set up in the living room right now. I spent the whole day in my jammies, a perfect day for me! We did venture out at dinner time to Gregg's grnadma's house for dinner and visiting with cousins and aunts and Uncles. All in all it was a great day all about family and together time.
Yesterday Gregg had to go back to work so the kids and I met Katie and Griff and Reese for lunch. Katie took the boys home with her to play with Griff for a while and I stopped to look at new bedroom furniture. I really want some, but they really want a lot of money for it, so we'll see.
Tonight Jon and Shannon are coming to town and we will celebrate with dinner and Presents at Jerry and Cinda's. The boys are already there waiting for the cousins to get here. They will spend the night over there tonight and possibly Friday night to be with their cousins. They never seem to have enough time with them.

0 comments:

 
Simply Yours Designs: Cute Blog Designs