Friday, November 21, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAYLOR!!











14 years ago today I became a mom for the first time! I can't believe how fast the time has gone (most days). Taylor arrived in true Taylor fashion, exactly when he wanted to. I went almost 2 weeks past my due date, was scheduled for induction the morning of the 21st and seriously, just like he is today, Taylor said no one is going to tell me when I will be born and I went into labor at about 2:30 am. He was born at 9 am a mere 3 hours after we got to the hospital. The doctor almost missed it! Taylor was the "first", first son, first grandbaby on both sides, first nephew, first great-grandchild to my Papa. He was needless to say spoiled with attention and I believe the most photographed child in the history of this family!!










At 14 Taylor is smart and funny. His blue eyes will charm you as will the dimples! He loves to fish! He is a useless trivia nut, he retains goofy information. He is a fact person and can give you the stats on his favorite teams and players without a thought. I have been cought more than once questioning something that he said he knew to be a fact only to be proved wrong again! He loves children and is an excellent older cousin, he will someday be a great dad!










Have a Great Day, Taylor! We love you!!

1 comments:

Holly said...

That was a great little story about Taylor! Hope it was a good birthday!

 
Simply Yours Designs: Cute Blog Designs