Wednesday, November 26, 2008

In Good Times and Bad!


So what if they are the worst team in the league, we still continue to cheer for our Kansas City Chiefs! They are having a terrible season and we were lucky enough to be at the game on Sunday when history was made, the Chiefs allowed the most points EVER in franchise history! YIKES!! It's time for some changes! Hubby thinks it's time for Marty to come home!


We scored some pretty cool seats, our tickets were for row 31 and when we got there we snagged a couple of seats on row 6. I told the boys it was even better than HD!! They were not laughing, because they thought we should have choosen one of them to be the recipient of the 2nd ticket since I don't even like football. Well I may not like football, but I like being alone with my hubby and that dosent' happen all that often, so I took the 2nd ticket and we made a dash to KC for the night and the game. The car ride alone was enough of an incentive for me to go. I had his undivided attention for 6 hours! After the last few weeks, it was a good break and we enjoyed it completely. We got a nice visit in with my Aunt Glenda and JD, which was a bonus!


GO CHIEFS!!

1 comments:

Holly said...

Undivided attention! That cracks me up, but I totally understand. They are a young team right now, but it does stink to watch them go through this. I hate being embarrassed or harrassed when I wear my Chiefs stuff! I think my hubby wants the guy above Herm to get lost.

 
Simply Yours Designs: Cute Blog Designs