Tuesday, November 11, 2008

My Scrap Space is cleaned up!
















I have always just stored my stash in my room in this and that and scrapped at the dinning room table. Well a month or so ago I got a new dinning table and I don not like to see it all covered up with a project, so I made me a space in my room. I have a large bedroom, so it can more thatn accomadate a scrapping space. I love how it all turned out. I seriously can not believe how much stuff I have. I told my mom and sister that they could just come "shop" in my space! I am a hoarder i guess. I have tons of pattern paper, ribbon and embellies that Iwill probably never use. I see things at the store and I know i must have an idea in mind when I buy it. Of course I love to go to the Scrapbook Generation and breathe in all the new product! Gregg was surprised at the table I put in the space, commenting that he wasn't sure I could work on a table that small since I would not be able to pile tons of stuff all around me while I work. I guess he pays more attention than I thought!
Gregg is feeling much better. He still is not seeing much out of the eye and it is still swelling some. He had a visit with the doctor yesterday and had some additonal tests done to try and make sure that there is not a specific reason why he is still not seeing. The doctor did not clear him to go back to work yet, probably after Thanksgiving. He will see him again next week.

2 comments:

KariAnnS said...

Gorgeous!! I love the way you store your alphabets. I may have to do that.

**Nancy** said...

Gorgeous space!!! so nice and clean!!!

 
Simply Yours Designs: Cute Blog Designs