Friday, April 6, 2007

A day off!! For me this usually means errands and house cleaning and this and that. Not today, the house does need to be cleaned and we may not have any clean socks for Saturday but I put all that aside....Katie and Reese and I went shopping and to lunch. What Fun! Katie has to go out to dinner tonight with Scott's new boss and needed a new outfit, we found one and then went to lunch. I also got a new pair of tennis shoes which makes me smile!

Right now I have a cake in the oven a new recipe Peanut Butter Silk, YUM! It smells so good. I will report back about how it tastes.

It actually snowed here this morning, well snow was blowing in the air. YUCK! My crazy husband is on the lake fishing, what a nerd! I don't go to the lake unless it is above 60 and much prefer it above 80.

I am off in afew minutes for my first mamogram, I thought you didn't need one until you were forty but I guess they want to get a baseline at 35 and then they have something to compare it to. I am little nervous.

Have a great weekend! And a Happy Easter.

0 comments:

 
Simply Yours Designs: Cute Blog Designs