Wednesday, April 4, 2007

So I am not a great blogger...

Okay so I am not off to a very good start here with this blogging thing. I couldn't remeber how to even log on to post a note! Oh well. So what is happening in my world? The weather was beautiful for two days and now...winter is back, I actually had to turn the heater back on this morning. Monday I had shorts on and was too warm and today the heater. I hate winter, I thought we were through with it. The sun out at least, but they are saying maybe SNOW for on Thursday. That is one four letter word that I don't allow in my house.

Katie and I are working on the final details for Croppin' for a Cure, we have about 35 ladies signed up so far and hop for about 15 more. Katie had been seeking donations from everywhere and it is all coming together. We are getting a letter ready to send out to those who have already registered letting them know the schedule and details on the contests we will have on the day of the crop.

Our team for the bike ride is getting larger. Marcia and Joe preston signed up to ride with us and they enlisted some of their friends. We are hoping to be the top team for the Springfield ride! Now I just need to ride and get my butt in shape! (literally my butt)

Gregg bought me the new Martina McBride cd yesterday...and he even wrote me a mushy note to go with it, gotta love that. I also love the cd, the song Anyway is my favorite and why i wanted the cd but the whole thing is good!

I have two classes at Scrapbook Generation next week. Tuesday night I have my purse album, it is so cute, doe with SEI papers. Saturday I have my kids series class, this has turned out to be so much fun, the girls are loving it. This week we are going to paint and stamp with big flower stamps, FUN, FUN!

Random thoughts...I would be happy if the temperature never dipped below 60. Sonic ICE makes me happy. Tan fat is better than white fat, so tanning beds are wonderful!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Laura--
I'm so pleased that you have me linked in your sidebar! : ) Please LMK where your crop is going to be--I'm in Nebraska & some parts of MO aren't too far from here... : )

xoxo,
Becca

 
Simply Yours Designs: Cute Blog Designs