Thursday, April 12, 2007

When is the warm weather coming back!!?? I am not happy at all with the forecast for the weekend, SNOW is being talked about again. Yuck!

On a much happier note my crop officially has 33 people signed up. Katie worked the phone today and got lots of stuff donated. Paper products and ice...alll these thing add up and the more we get free the more the ADA will get from us, Yeah! We have been cutting and cutting out paper pieces for the make and take projects and for decorations. We are going with the theme Coming Up Daisies...we both have a thing for daisies and since it is spring (supposedly) we thought it only fitting.

Taylor has a habitat project to do for science, he is doing the river area, not so much the water but the animals and vegitation around the river. We brainstormed tonight and think we came up with a really cool idea. I don't know what kids do that don't have parents who like projects...I like projects. I will post a picture when he gets it done.

I have a class on Saturday at Scrapbook Generation. It is my little girls class. This month we are stamping with Foam flower stamps and Making Memories paint...really fun! I think they will enjoy it and the LO is so cute. The girls are fun and it's nice to be around minds that don't care if there is a right way they just do it their way, it's awesome.

My nephew turned 7 today, hard to believe. His party is on Saturday and i can't wait to give him his gift. On Easter he told me the only thing he wanted was a new fishing rod, and that is what we got him! He will be so excited! Happy Birthday Wyatt.

Random thoughts for the day...How long would it take before someone else started doing the dishes if I stopped?
Would they actually just go buy new socks if I didn't do the laundry?

I am going to get some scrapping done this weekend...I really am!

0 comments:

 
Simply Yours Designs: Cute Blog Designs