Tuesday, August 26, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TUCKER!!






Twelve years ago today Tucker James Parks was born! He was born at 35 weeks, and seemed so tiny. The whole labor and delivery was so different from when we had Taylor. Taylor was almost 2 weeks late and when he decided to come he came fast. Tucker on the other hand had decided to take his own sweet time, not so different from how is still is. My labor started in the middle of the night on Saturday and was slow and steady all day Sunday and through the night and he didn't make an apperance until Monday morning when they broke my water. I remeber after they took him to get cleaned up it seemed like forever before they came back to see us, then they let us know that he would be in the NICU for a few days, he needed some help with breathing and antibiotics. He was in an oxygen tent for the first 36 hours and we couldn't hold him. He spent the next 7 days in the NICU before we could take him home. It's been a fun 12 years. Tucker is a fun kid, who laughs a lot. I thought in honor of his birthday I would list 12 things I LOVE about Tucker.

1. His belly laugh....it is contagious.
2. His deep brown eyes, they will melt a girl's heart someday.
3. His kind heart
4. His ease with new people
5. His imagination
6. His genuine desire to please
7. The way he look like a mini version of Gregg...right down to the way they cross their toes.
8. His willingness to try new things.
9. His silliness.
10. His laid back attitude
11. He is loyal to his family and friends.
12. He makes me smile,even when he is driving me crazy.

Happy Birthday,Tucker!
I Love you!!

1 comments:

gottaluvboyz said...

Happy Birthday Tucker! Love all of the pictures at various times in his life and list of what you love:)

My DS #1 and DS #3 each had to spend their first few weeks/days in NICU...what a trying time. Glad to see your little guy is happy and healthy!!!!

 
Simply Yours Designs: Cute Blog Designs