Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Sweet Summertime....









I can't believe that August is here and Summer is almost over. The heat the past week leads me to believe that we still have a little left, but the boys go back to school in just two weeks....where did the time go! We have had a packed summer, vacation with the whole family to the beach, trips to the lake, between rain showers, we have hit Celebration City, Silver Dollar city and White water and gotten our money out of our passes! Both of the boys dared to ride things this year that in the past we could not get them on. Taylor still won't go on WildFire at SDC, but next year we will get him on there! I wanted to share some pictures that I haven't posted yet. I also want to let anyone who is interested know that I am teaching at Scrapbook Generation in August and September. You can check out their website for times and details on my classes as well as the other desiners classes.

0 comments:

 
Simply Yours Designs: Cute Blog Designs