Friday, October 10, 2008

Makes me want to snuggle in...

I love fall mornings and crisp cool air. We sleep with our windows open in the fall, yes, even when the temps drop into the upper 40's. It's comfortable when we go to bed and then the temp drops in the night and we snuggle deeper in the covers. Of course when the alarm goes off we are cozy and it makes the snooze button very handy! I love to just lay there in the quiet of the house and the dark of the early hour and snuggle in for just a few peaceful moments. There are very few quiet moments in my world and I savor everyone! So sleep with your windows open tonight and make good use of that comforter and snuggle close to the one sleeping next to you!

2 comments:

Kate said...

Oh I so agree! Love snuggling in when it's just a little cool outside!

BTW - Thanks for stopping by my blog. And the purse came from $1 Jewelry Galore (Battlefield & National) in Springfield. It's not top quality but it's cute & cheap! :)

nancy said...

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving such sweet comments! :)

 
Simply Yours Designs: Cute Blog Designs