Monday, October 13, 2008

Monday!

I wonder if the week started on Tuesday if we would dread it? Mondays are always difficult to get going. Anywhoo! I got a few things done this weekend. I have been wanting a new purse for the fall. Definately don't need one, but really wanted one. I was blog surfing theother day and saw one that I liked, asked where she got it and went to find me one. They didn't have the same one, but I fot this one instead, Isn't it cute! I also came across this blog, and was inspired to create this...
I altered the little frame from walmart by brushing some paint on and letting it dry then sanding it off in places. I cut a piece of Pattern Paper for the background inside the frame and then printed out BOO on card stock and cut the letters out into blocks and inked the edges. So simple, but I love it!

3 comments:

**Nancy** said...

Love that purse!!! Great craft work, too!!!

Kate said...

Ha! Love your purse Laura! I might have to go get that one! :) I love your boo frame too!!!

Our Crooked Tree said...

That purse IS cute! Where did you get it?

 
Simply Yours Designs: Cute Blog Designs