Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving Recap!


I am terrible about taking pictures of our inside celebrations. I have a zillion pictures of our outside avtivities, but rarely bring the camera out for inside pictures. I always have good intentions of getting pictures of Thanksgiving and Christmas, but don't get it done!

We had a great Thanksgiving, our tummies were full!

I am so Thankful for my family, the ones who live with me and the ones who I ahre my heart with. I am so thankful that my children are surrounded by people who love them, what they say about it taking a village to raise a child, is so true, and i am thankful that they have different influences to guide their choices and shape their character. I am thankful that we have had my grandfather for so many years and that he is still able to join us for celebrations(he smoked our turkey for dinner this year. I am thankful that God blessed my life with a man like Gregg. He balances me-he encourages me and supports me, but mostly he loves me in spite of my flaws. I am blessed!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving .

1 comments:

gottaluvboyz said...

Love the new design of your blog, Laura!!!!

 
Simply Yours Designs: Cute Blog Designs