Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Do You Speak English?

This is a question i silently mumble to myself on a regular basis these days. I do not remeber anything in the paperwork when I brought him homefromthe hospital that suggested that I would need to learn a second language, they failed to mention this part!

If you have a teenager or have raised one you know what I am talking about. Sometimes I think I am speaking a foreign language or possibly the pitch of my voice can not be heard by teenage boys. How do you day, hang up your towel? I guess I missed the meeting where they handed out the secret decoder rings. At what point will we again speak the same language? Until then could someone please share the code word for, DO YOUR HOMEWORK!

0 comments:

 
Simply Yours Designs: Cute Blog Designs