Thursday, December 4, 2008

What to buy?

It's so hard to decide what to buy the boys for Christmas. I wouldn't say they are spoiled and the for sure would tell you we don't buy them everything they want, like cell phones, but they don't need anything. This year I had them each make a list and there wishes had to fall into one of four categories...something to wear, something to read, something to do with your hobby and something to play. We told them we would pick one gift from each category, they were thrilled with the "read" category! So 4 presents each, sounds good to me, of course they will have stocking stuffer things. But I am already done and not stressed a bit, thank goodness for online shopping and free shipping!

1 comments:

mustangkayla said...

That is such a good idea to have them make wish lists for the four categories. I hope I remember it when my kiddos are old enough to do it.

 
Simply Yours Designs: Cute Blog Designs