Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Almost 15 years...

Well tommorrow it is official....15 years of marriage. Wow! It doesn't seem like it has been that long. We got married. Celebrated our first anniversary when I was 7 months pregnant. By the time we had been married 3 years we had a full house, our family was complete. I have said before that this is not the life I imagined. My LO for today is about just that, it sums it all up. And no if I could do it over I would not change a thing. It is not aways easy to be married. IT's work to live with someone else. Unfortunately our society has mad marriage disposable like so many other things. It seems that people think if it works out great and if not that is fine too! It's not fine. When you get married and have children you learn to compromise, you learn to adjust and learn to work it out. I can't always have my way, although I try hard to convince anyone who will listen that i should. I have been blessed for 15 yearrs to be married to gregg and I look forward to many more and I know that there will be many more compromises on his part, and some on mine. I hope that our boys learn by watching us that it's okay to disagree, and that working it out is half the fun! I hope they see that it's not all bliss, but that evry moment is worth it, even when you don't get your way.

The first LO I want to share today is just a simple silly one of Gregg at his birthday party a couple of years ago...he is so silly sometimes, we laugh alot!

The next Lo is of Tucker and Gregg at the beach about five years ago. It is actually a candid moment that I caught when I was still using a camera with film. I remember the day that the film was developed looking at this picture and almost crying, it is still one of my favorite pictures of all time and hangs in our dinning room. It is so perfect because Gregg does take the TIME to sit and listen and talk to the boys...who knows they could have been making fun of someone, but I prefer to think he was telling him something important, one of those things that you lock away to use later!

1 comments:

gottaluvboyz said...

Great LO's! Happy Anniversary and congrats:)

 
Simply Yours Designs: Cute Blog Designs