Thursday, September 18, 2008

October Classes

In October I will be teaching 2 classes. The first is a Disney album class, using the Maya Road binder album. the cost will be $18. The second is a single page Halloween Layout. Usually I wouldn't teach a single page, but this one has quite a bit going on, lots of distressing with sandpaper and ink and paint. I am using the Little Yellow Bicycle line. the cost will be $8. I am not sure of the dates yet, they will be in the SG newletter or you can always call the store and the girls there will hook you up with the information.


4 comments:

**Nancy** said...

I wish I was closer to come to your classes!!! Both look great!! I especially love that Disney album!! I have TONS of Disney pics!!

the scrappy chic said...

Cute stuff Laura:)

gottaluvboyz said...

So cute!!!

Sheri said...

The halloween layout rocks! My favorite time of the year!

 
Simply Yours Designs: Cute Blog Designs