Thursday, September 18, 2008

Just a few pictures...

Not a whole lot going on, just a busy week! I am working on some scrappy stuff for classes at Scrapbook Generation I am competing over at scrap4life.com in a contest for their design team. These are pictures from Bubba's birthday party. This is Katie, my Aunt Glenda, and Me. These two happen to be 2 of my favorite people and I enjoy being able to spend time with them, we always laugh and have such fun together!This is Taylor and Glenda...the boys are lucky enough to have two awesome grandmothers and they also got Glenda. From the time they were born she has been a big part of their lives. I am so blessed to have had her in my life growing up, as an adult and now to share in the lives of my boys!This picture totally cracks me up...Bubba and Taylor have a very special relationship. At Bubba's party we watched a video that had many pictures of Bub and Tay together and it prompted this picture to be taken, mind you the last time Bub was holding Taylor in a picture he was about 2.

0 comments:

 
Simply Yours Designs: Cute Blog Designs