Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Posed or not...

Do you like pictures that are posed or just candid shots the best? This was a question on one of the message boards I cruise every day. My answer was both. I do like posed pictures, I think they serve a purpose especially when you want to get a group shot. For example every year at my Grandpa's birthday we take a group photo, I think it is so cool to look back and see how our family has grown and see how much it changes in just one year!




But I love a great candid shot. While on vacation this summer, my brother's girlfriend captured a moment between my brother,sister and I that I love. None of us are looking at the camera. It was when we very first arrived at the beach....Bubba was already there and katie and I got there and we were all just looking at the water and you can almost here us *sigh* as we let go of everything else! I can't wait to scrapbook this picture. Now there are some pictures that are kinda in between posed and candid....like this one of the three of us and our cousins in the dugout at royals stadium, my sister was definately posing!
So which do you like best candid or posed?

2 comments:

**Nancy** said...

I like both posed and candid shots! But my favs are candid! Great pics, btw!!!

the scrappy chic said...

My favs are usually candid. I love that pic of you guys at the beach. I actually took a deep breath when I saw it. There is nothing like those first moments of being at a beach!

 
Simply Yours Designs: Cute Blog Designs