Tuesday, September 9, 2008

More about the man I LOVE!

I can't seem to post everyday so I am going to post a few LOs today to catch up. From the previous story you know that I never intended to date this man let alone marry him, he knows it, but he knows that I am so glad I did! I knew after our first date That he was the one for me, I know people say that, but I really did. We clicked immediately. He is very close to his family, like I m mine and he likes to do the same things I do...well maybe I like to do the same things he does! I knew he wanted a family, he was clear from the git go however that two kids was what he wanted. We have been blessed with two boys. The first LO is from a mini album "Just Us" it features one of my favortie picutres of him...he didn't know I was taking it, it was at my nephews birthday party and I was across the yard from him, I just love it! The next two are from a mini album about our vacation to Hawaii for our 10th anniversary. I do not like to have my picture taken, but I love to have pictures of us together, doesn't make a lot of sense. The last one today is of all 3 of my boys. This is so them...he is such a fun dad. He loves to play and be silly and he truly enjoys being their dad! I am so very lucky.

0 comments:

 
Simply Yours Designs: Cute Blog Designs