Monday, September 29, 2008

Scrappy Weekend!

I had a super busy, but productive weekend! Friday night was Scrapbook Generation's Scrap Pink CropDebbie and Karin outdid themselves, it was really fun! I haven't actually been to a crop since the retreat in the spirng and i did get some LO's done and it was for a good cause! Karin made pink cupcakes and cookies and they gave away lots of pink prizes. I was also participating in a online crop ove at Scrap4life.com Kazan Clark was the host this month and she put up some great challenges. I only got 4 of them done, but I was happy with the LO's I did. I have been competing in a design team search atScrap4lifeand I did advance this week! It went from 27 to 16 this week so I am thinking about the challenge for this week, we are supposed to do a paper piecing on our page, I have had a crab pattern layed out on my desk for a few weeks to do a lO of the kids crab hunting at the beach, so I am excited to get that started.

The boys and I went with Katie and her kids and Mom to the River on Sunday. The weather was beautiful and the kids loved getting to spend some time floating in the river, collecting rocks, and tadpoles and crawdad's. katie and Griffin brought home one of the tadpoles and are hoping to see it to maturity. She researched online last night and found out they eat dry dog food, simple enough right? We'll see! here are a few of the pages I did this weekend, I have a couple more, but they need the journaling yet.


5 comments:

Scrap 4 Life said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
**Nancy** said...

Looks like you had a fun weekend!!! Pink cupcakes....YUMMY!!! Love all the layouts!!

the scrappy chic said...

Love those layouts Laura!

Katie said...

I love the layouts of that Daisy Dog. CUTE CUTE! Yes, it will be fun to see how that little tadpole matures!

Katie said...

I love the layouts of that Daisy Dog. CUTE CUTE! Yes, it will be fun to see how that little tadpole matures!

 
Simply Yours Designs: Cute Blog Designs